Monotheism / Amazon / Longshot Achievements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monotheism / Amazon / Longshot Achievements

Out of curiosity, has anyone managed to do those Achivements ? 300 batles to be won with only 1 God looks pretty impossible to me .. . Please share your , thoughts, views and experiences . Ty

Intentionally lose enough to put your offensive trophies in the toilet and it's pretty easy to win with 1 god. I've never done it since it takes time and the gems are meaningless to me, but I know several who were working on it and assume they've done it.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Had a couple teammates(former) who completed did it (just because they like achievements). Not really a test of skill or growth.

It's more of an arduous love of account mutilation to maintain a one god base killer. Neither person who completed it really came back to play the game as normal. In fact the team was kind of put-off because they preferred we didn't assist them so they could lose more often.

It's hard to have the team battle for trophies and alliance rank only to have a few players trying to lose on purpose so they can complete this silly achievement. But hey, they are friends, so you deal with it.

Comment

It’s best done early. And u do it with Artemis as she gets credit for all three achievements. I know several who have done it.
        Bandit

Comment

Maybe they should make the weekly challenges applicable for this, so atleast there is some,some chance of slowly but surely completing the achievement

Was stuck in a limbo ! A NEW ERA starts for the flipside ! lol

Comment

thank you for the replies . Droping trophies requires time and a huge amount of nectar. don't see either any other possible way on achieving those . try doing it early on in the game will not be easy at all as Gods are really weak in early stages of the game . Only Artemis and Aphro qualify for all 3 achievements and both of them are pretty fragile .

Aditya Atre , that's a very good idea . If Aphrodite charms troops in clock challenges , those troops are counted for the Presuader Achievement . that's a clear discrimination in favour of that achievement )).

Looks like doing all the achievements , not such an easy task after all..

Comment

Working...
            X