Defensive helper strength clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive helper strength clarification

I've heard on here that defensive helper strength/level is determined by average temple level. But is that temple health level, ability level, or both? There are two separate "levels" for temples. Can anyone clarify?

Originally posted by Nerdjitsu View Post
    I've heard on here that defensive helper strength/level is determined by average temple level. But is that temple health level, ability level, or both? There are two separate "levels" for temples. Can anyone clarify?
    No, thats not true. The defender little units stregnth and health are determined by the level of the gods of the defender. Same in attack, but with the levels of the gods of the attackers
    🔥CRATUS🔥
    ➡️ Number 1 Alliance Defending Bases ⬅️

Comment

It is actually temple strength that determines the strength of the assisters' troops in defense. As for whether it's health level, ability level, or both, I have no idea! I wonder if anybody outside of the developers knows.
      The Dream Team!
      Join our active and friendly alliance!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmmy View Post

No, thats not true. The defender little units stregnth and health are determined by the level of the gods of the defender. Same in attack, but with the levels of the gods of the attackers
        It's -offensive- helper strength that is determined by god level. Defensive is determined by temple "level," as Zen states above. As to whether that's health "level" or temple buff "level," or both, that would appear to be anyone's guess at this point.

Amethyst, Jay, any insight?

Comment

I believe it's both, and it works roughly like this:
          If you have your temples at level 15 for both health and bonus (so 30/60 upgrades total), then your defensive troops will have about half of their possible upgrades as well.
          This also changes slightly based on how many assisters you have at once (if you have 10 assisters, the troops will be a bit weaker than if you just have one assister, to keep it more balanced.)

The number of troops is determined by the number of temples, but I'm not sure of the exact equation... From assisting for a while just now, it seems like the formula is 2(x+1) with x being the number of temples. So for my base with 5 temples, I'd spawn 12 troops (temples+1=6; 6*2=12). I only saw games with 4, 5, and 6 temples though - I'm not sure if the formula is the same for lower numbers of temples. The troop numbers also reduce with 3 or more people assisting.
          [Edit: Just tried with a 3-temple base and the formula still applied, so I'm guessing it's the same across the board.]

The devs didn't seem too sure on some of the exact figures either when I asked them for details a while back. I think these are the kind of stats that get buried once they work, so they don't really think about it anymore. So your guess for some of this is as good as mine.
          Hope that's enough info to satisfy your curiosity for now!

Comment

I've dropped 14 troops before

Comment

Yeah, that would be for 6 gods or 6 temples: (6+1)*2=14

Comment

does troop strength not have anything to do with barracks?
                A New Era has begun.

Comment

Your barracks would affect your own troops strength/health when your base is attacked.
                  This is in regards to donated troops only.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    I believe it's both, and it works roughly like this:
                    If you have your temples at level 15 for both health and bonus (so 30/60 upgrades total), then your defensive troops will have about half of their possible upgrades as well.
                    This also changes slightly based on how many assisters you have at once (if you have 10 assisters, the troops will be a bit weaker than if you just have one assister, to keep it more balanced.)

The number of troops is determined by the number of temples, but I'm not sure of the exact equation... From assisting for a while just now, it seems like the formula is 2(x+1) with x being the number of temples. So for my base with 5 temples, I'd spawn 12 troops (temples+1=6; 6*2=12). I only saw games with 4, 5, and 6 temples though - I'm not sure if the formula is the same for lower numbers of temples. The troop numbers also reduce with 3 or more people assisting.
                    [Edit: Just tried with a 3-temple base and the formula still applied, so I'm guessing it's the same across the board.]

The devs didn't seem too sure on some of the exact figures either when I asked them for details a while back. I think these are the kind of stats that get buried once they work, so they don't really think about it anymore. So your guess for some of this is as good as mine.
                    Hope that's enough info to satisfy your curiosity for now!
                    Oh my god, this is EXACTLY the kind of detailed minutiae my number-crunching nerdy heart LOVES! Better answer than I could have hoped for. Thanks again Amethyst!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeZier View Post
                      Your barracks would affect your own troops strength/health when your base is attacked.
                      This is in regards to donated troops only.

I know but as i've been upgrading my barracks the armour colour has changed on the troops that my allies have assisted me with, it went from the standard one to blue to red to black so I assumed they were getting stronger
                      A New Era has begun.

Comment

I am not sure of it cuz i saw several times in our battles some ally and I spawn same amount of troops for example: after battle ends it says;

Ramon 10-110
                        Ibo 12-120
                        JMB 8-80
                        xxx 10-112

So i have 6 temples and 6 gods for a long time, maybe xxx guy also has 6 gods and 6 temples but how he/she can gain more troops point than me ?

we both spawn 10 times but there always be small difference, 1-2-3 i saw it many times,

numbers and names given for example is all made up dont wanna confuse you guys i just try to explain so i hope i did

Comment

Ramon xxx guy would have spawned his troops first as the more helpers there are the less troops each helper spawns. Eg, xxx guy spawns 14 troops on his first drop then 12 for the rest of his drops. Because you drop your first lot of troops slightly after xxx player you only drop 12 troops (as more helpers reduce the amount of troops you drop) and do so for the rest of your drops, thus the 2 troop difference at the end.

Comment

Great insight all!

Comment

That is incorrect since an odd number of assisting minions is possible. I've seen both 7 and 13. Your formula only allows even numbers.
                              Celestus,
                              Officer of 7.1 Deadly Sins - Pooper Scooper Duty

Comment

Working...
                              X