Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion, what is the best monument?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madcarrot View Post
    I actually don't really rate Aphrodite at the lower level; even still (I'm about 1300 defensive trophies and level 61) I don't see it making a big difference in my base, most people target me by using long shot/wrath and just blowing out my middle, but when I win by defenses it's almost always because they have been overwhelmed by my unit spawners.

I think what is the best monument it much dependent upon what stage you are in the game. I found at the lower levels that the Athena monument was a massive pain and could often help in overwhelming me. Nowadays it's there and is a good building still, but it's impact on me offensively is nowhere near what it was. As a slow pusher it's the Apollo, Hera and Aphrodite monuments that are the most annoying.

For defence, Athena was the first monument that I unlocked, and it used to do heaps of damage, now that my base has gotten bigger the area of influence of the Athena monument has gotten smaller in contrast to the entire base, so my Ares monument has now become my best damager because it still is able to spawn units to gods anywhere in my base.

So I would say the best monument to get is based upon what stage you are in the game at the moment,
    Tutuapp 9apps Showbox if you are high level then go with Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares monuments, if you are a lower level then go with the Athena monument, maybe Artemis also would be good for lower levels as it would be more likely to be focused on the gods than on spawners and has a decent damage.

I don't recommend getting Aphrodite until you are either a reasonably high level player or you have most of the other monuments. Mine is being wasted at the moment because my opponents don't spawn many troops, and most of the time don't have any assisters.
    What is the new building you are talking about nowadays ?????

Comment

I think Aphrodite's and Athena's momuments are the best.
      oh, and Zeus'

GREEKS FOR THE WIN WE ARE COOL

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreaperjon View Post
        I have yet to unlock any monuments, but I am coming close to some of them, and I was wondering which monuments in your opinion are the best. I'm liking the Aphrodite Monument and I would like to call that the best monument just from what it does, but I don't actually have these monuments to the point where I can test them to see how good they are. How good is the Aphrodite Monument?
        First GET Athena.......then Ares........then Aphrodite........then Apollo...........then Poseidon...........then Hera........Hades..........Hermes.............Zeus ...........Artemis.......
        Atleast thats what im planning and ive gost the first 5 of my list

Comment

I already have Ares, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Apollo, and Athena, but I was wondering which one to get next. I ruled out Zeus, cause his isn’t the best, so I’m debating against Hera, Hermes, Hades, and Artemis

Comment

Go for hades.....It delivery skeletons at just the right spot, and works like a charm in taking out stray Aphrodites and Artemises, and helps a lot in chases too... Personally I have all 8 monuments except Artemis and Zeus.....

Comment

Athena best monument to unlock first ad those huge number of troop can instantly take down the gods that are weak

Comment

In lower levels, Athena is great opt. But personally my favorite is the Hermes mon, all the fast hoplite's can track down the gods easily.

Comment

I purchased athena monument first. It helped me lot by making crowd. However my favorite are apollo and artemis monuments.

Comment

If you boost the Zeus monument high enough, better if it's in a Zeus environment, and cover it with at least 4 lvl 10 Zeus houses, it can take down an Artemis standing back away from all the towers and damages, in max 4 strikes. It helps me a lot nowadays, i recently won a defense against a level 97 guy with my Hercules taking out Apollo and Aphrodite and the Zeus monument overwhelming them. It was fun...

Comment

well, the best two monuments are hera and hermes, as they produce 4 units per second, making them even better than academies and archery ranges.

Comment

And, monuments aren't actually that useful. Spartan academies are more useful. Double health, much more damage, etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X