New alliance rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New alliance rank

I think that it would be nice to have an additional alliance rank for example lieutenant below captain for those people who have good assists but aren't captain material or are captain material but dont quite have enough assists, I dont know just a thought might be cool to see in the future.

This is slightly different, but I was thinking to suggest that maybe only Leader and Generals should be allowed to make an announcement. There are a lot of occasions where players randomly put on the announcement removing the important announcements to be displayed to the members.

Also the kicking. Captains will be able to participate in Officer's chat, but that would be it. Most of the alliances make generals or leader to kick people.

Comment

Yes!I know my alliance is always having to repost the rule we have would be nice to slow that down.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeet View Post
        I think that it would be nice to have an additional alliance rank for example lieutenant below captain for those people who have good assists but aren't captain material or are captain material but dont quite have enough assists, I dont know just a thought might be cool to see in the future.
        Leader, his Co-Leader, upto 10 Generals,upto 20 Elites, and then as many Captains as you want to have or can have......
        You decide the powers each has.....I just came up with the hierarchy and basics,idk about the powers and all.....

Comment

I don't think we should increase the rank, there are limited things that can be allowed for officers in the first place. It would get harder to make a distinction between ranks if we have more.

Comment

I don't really see the point. A captain doesn't really have much power anyway so adding a rank with less power seems meaningless.
            "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

Comment

I’m for it, more as a way to give recognition and respect for a player who is up and coming. How many good members get discouraged and leave an alliance because it’s been around for years, and has very high requirements? Give us something to let them and everyone else recognize they’re the kind of example we want in players. It doesn’t need to have power...or you could allow them into officer chat, but no kicking, no probating, and no announcements. But 1 more level, or award recognition, or something...
              Last edited by Hossenpheffer; May 1st, 2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Yep, exactly what I'm talking about. Very good way of putting it.

Comment

Working...
                X