Idea for new defnsive tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for new defnsive tool

there are many great defensive tools in the game ..towers, monuments, and barracks...If there is a new defensive tool it would be nice ..my idea is land mine..if there are land mines at the base it is going to be very interesting ..in this case, a player has to move his gods carefully and the mines should not explode by the troops ..these should explode only when god jumped or walk on the mines.
    I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

ANYTHING sounds good, slowpush is too strong, need more indirect fire besides zeus monument, since artemis shoots half the screen each round

Comment

I 100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by astakam View Post
        there are many great defensive tools in the game ..towers, monuments, and barracks...If there is a new defensive tool it would be nice ..my idea is land mine..if there are land mines at the base it is going to be very interesting ..in this case, a player has to move his gods carefully and the mines should not explode by the troops ..these should explode only when god jumped or walk on the mines.
        Quite a good idea..... Should be something like Viper nests and Tiger pits for the units, and Archimedes Sphere bomb for the gods

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post
          ANYTHING sounds good, slowpush is too strong, need more indirect fire besides zeus monument, since artemis shoots half the screen each round
          What do you mean, artemis shoots half of the screen each round?

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post

What do you mean, artemis shoots half of the screen each round?
            I think he means the range is crazy and basically destroy bases

Comment

Like Artemis is on one end of the base and long shots the temple in the centre just like that, like across half the screen

Comment

Working...
              X