Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New goddess concept

Demeter: Goddes of nourishment and agriculture

Temple-Provides Health, strength, range, and healing effect to all monuments.
    Houses- Provides “ “ to adjacent monuments.
    Monument-Turns nearby allied hoplites and archers into acolytes and tritons.

Health: about the same as Apollo’s.
    Attack- wields a melee/long range (like Hera) scythe, which is splash damage. About 3/4 ares damage.

Abilities-
    1st-Poison Ivy, Poison ivy sprouts from a building, spreading it to others(like rot but less buildings effected) Poisoned buildings are frozen for a short/medium time.
    2nd- Quad-Scythe- Demeter’s scythe temporarily transformers into a scythe with 4 blades instead of one, making the scythe damage everything around Demeter.
    3rd- Nourishment- nearby allied hoplites and archers turn into acolytes and tritons.(I’m talking like 30 acolytes and like 30 tritons)

Environment-Wheatfield 20% boost to blah blah blah
    LEGENDS, the home of legendary legends that are legendary players...

Wait whoops, this should be in fan creations

Comment

Wait it’s supposted to be in the development sectionajhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Moved to fan creations for you. Very cool!

Comment

Very well thought out concept. Now draw us a picture.
          where are you little fishys

Comment

Sorry I suck at drawing Lol

Comment

Me too.
              Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Very good concept

Comment

personally, I would like a kratos like character, from the god of war franchise, that pops up like a npc piece and headhunts the gods, if they take more than 3 mins to beat a base. Can you imagine, the expression on the slow pusher community, noooooooo (god of war background music, "Zeus, I have come for your head", and then then makes a beeline and starts killing off the gods in a bloody massacre.

Comment

Working...
                  X