• For Space Trip Lovers

不不不
    Save a lot of Money with: Swagbucks

????......

Comment

Apollo 13 man... Not so hard to understand
      Save a lot of Money with: Swagbucks

Comment

Hahahaha.......nice. Apollo 13 was one of the first crafts build to carry earth's first astronauts to space lol

looks like the forums is Pretty Quiet around here Without anyone Posting Frequently :/
        Last edited by Hercules; November 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I have some terrible news for you guys 唐唐唐唐唐hhh. MY ALLY IS DEAD !!!!!!唐唐唐唐唐hhhhhhh why ?!!!!! Now I'm lonely in my ally ,with no one to talk too nor anyone to help. I haven't helped anyone for over 125 days ! Dang I'm so lonely there. . This below is my alliance. I'm on top of course

Comment

Maybe create a new alliance, join another alliance or kick everyone and advertise on here?
            British Gods, pay us a visit!

Comment

Yeah join another! Come to mine, I like your ideas!
              Join The Madhouse! We are crazy about GoO!

Comment

I dont know he doesnt seem very active I would probably kick him out
                A fun,active alliance Genesis Try us out

Comment

Hercules, bring your cloak and dagger over to my alliance, we need people like you (although slightly more active would be a bonus)

Comment

I'd just like to add, as an afterthought, though slightly important and extremely relevant, that my alliance is called the syndicate

Comment

Jenny well yeah, I could that do any of those but I won't . I'm staying true to my alliance all the time . Besides, Im preparing to do a YOUTUBE CHANNEL so I need an alliance , which is this one , then that way, more people can join and they I'll kick some of them . Also, thanks nick. That really means a lot to me 鳶鳶鳶
                      And also, of course I'm active. I just haven't helped someone in all those days , nor have I attacked anyone in all those days cuz my iPad used to freezes so I decided to never attack again but now it works so I'm upgrading my base and my gods to get back in action ! Thx for the suggestion guys but I'm good

See ? Here in my country it's 6:11 am and I'm al ready awake and here. Next I'm Che.cking GoO then CoC

Comment

Thing is Herc, if I was looking for an alliance, no matter where I saw it advertised then I wouldn't join a dead alliance.
                        If you need your own alliance then I would think about let starting a new one hoping some join via looking in game, advertise on here plus your YouTube. But that's just me
                        British Gods, pay us a visit!

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                          I have some terrible news for you guys 唐唐唐唐唐hhh. MY ALLY IS DEAD !!!!!!唐唐唐唐唐hhhhhhh why ?!!!!! Now I'm lonely in my ally ,with no one to talk too nor anyone to help. I haven't helped anyone for over 125 days ! Dang I'm so lonely there. . This below is my alliance. I'm on top of course
                          Sorry to hear that herc, I have noticed that the game has slowed down, thats the usual level range when lower level players quit, since it starts getting harder to beat opponents. My suggestion is visit other alliances, make friends and then try to start your own alliance again, good luck buddy

Comment

Yeah I'm thinking of joining other alliances , I'm doing this challenges of playing for more than 12 hours , i already did it for Clash of clans , a little hard cuz my phone and iPads just lasted 4 hours so I had to change between my phone and iPad every 4 hours , . I sometimes start playing this game around 12 Pm and finish around 7 . That is ,when I was on an a ACTIVE ALLIANCE now they're RIP .:/ So if I join one of your alliances I would be playing around 12 and 5 in the morning

Comment

Haha, how could you create it? So much funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X