Putting "duties "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
    To be honest , I have have a notebook full of ideas . Some I share here but the others I keep for myself . I want to create an YouTube channel of gods of Olympus , where I can share them all . Sometimes I wonder if sharing them here is even a good idea , I mean , I barely get any replies , likes oranything . Castiel said that they read every post made here but Ni find that hard to believe. I sended Ametyist some messages a long time ago but hasn't been answered , then I sended Castiel some too but in vain . . My question of what PVR means hasn't been answered yet nor others . But I still share the here and try to be as active here as possible , every hour I'm logging in to see if I get new notifications , or to see what you guys posted , my main goal is to make GoO a better game and to make it more fun πŸ˜€ , so I share them hopping that one day they will be unleashed
    Hi Hercules! I personally read every post on the forum! I can't speak for everyone else, but I do know most of the team at least tries to keep an eye on the posts, so your ideas are being heard! (Unfortunately, if I were to reply to every post I'd never get any development work done! And as a side-note, I'm very thankful for all the work our moderators do here... these guys often can knock out some questions/answers before I even get a chance to reply!)

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
      Referring to your question about PVR, Im quite concerned that you haven’t recieved any response. I never paid much attention to it, but now that you bring it up I’m wondering if its not a hidden code that might lead us on a world wide hunt for treasures that will change the very facts that our history has been written around for the past several millennia.......

It’s either that or a boring tag related to something like the type of devise you are using😝
      Yeah, those little letters in the bottom corner, in your case PVR, indicate the graphics format your device is using for our game. All the apple devices use PVR, but the android/amazon devices can use a few different formats (but could also use PVR). We show that because if your game has any graphical glitches, it is helpful for us to know the graphic format you are using to help diagnose the problem. (This information is also included in the support emails we generate, but if the graphical glitches were severe enough, you might not be able to get to the help->contact us page!)

leroy

Comment

Hi Hercules! I personally read every post on the forum! I can't speak for everyone else, but I do know most of the team at least tries to keep an eye on the posts, so your ideas are being heard.

Thank you , glad to hear that πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

And thx for letting me that πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» I appreciate it a lot to , now we know why ,(You guys are putting a lot of effort into the game and I appreciate it a lot too , thank you ) and, I'm glad I can help in giving ideas ,
        Last edited by Hercules; October 21, 2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Well shucks, I was really hoping for a DaVinci style globetrotting hunt, but thanks for the clarification Leroy!

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
            Well shucks, I was really hoping for a DaVinci style globetrotting hunt, but thanks for the clarification Leroy!
            πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I would kill anyone for gold , and I'm not lying πŸ˜… Once , my cousins and I went to look for gold on the river , and one said " Hey I found something , it's shiny " ,I remember that I grabbed a stick and was about to struck him when I found out he was kidding , πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ " Man , bro you really was gonna kill me for gold ? Well me too " Hahahaha . So if that was a code for a long-buried gold hunt ,....... You can only guess what I would have done for it ,

Comment

Hey Herc, I still read all the forum posts! I can't always reply to your PMs (I was away on my honeymoon when you sent your last ones so don't take it personally! ) but the forums are a better place to post your ideas so we can all see them, and the in-game support email for technical questions.

Even if we don't reply personally, the team does have regular discussions about topics we read here and we appreciate everyone who takes the time to post their ideas and feedback!

We loved your fan art too, and look forward to seeing your videos!

Comment

AHHH gosh thanks , 😊😊😊😊😊😊 and welcome back . And congrats ! ........I guess

Comment

"Let men of all ranks whether they are successful, or unsuccessful, whether they triumph or not; let them do their duty, and rest satisfied."
                  Plato
                  First World Problems, the home of Life, Love and Pixie Dust

Comment

Originally posted by Halabriel View Post
                    "Let men of all ranks whether they are successful, or unsuccessful, whether they triumph or not; let them do their duty, and rest satisfied."
                    Plato
                    Nice , find that ur best yet ! Well done to U & Plato πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘»
                    Damn, LEGION OF TARTARUS is SPOOKIN!

Comment

Halabriel i don't get , but it sounds good any way πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Also , whose Plato ?. Plato in his cave ?

Comment

Halabriel i don't get , but it sounds good any way πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Also , whose Plato ?. Plato in his cave ?
                        "Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil"
                        Plato

Comment

Halabriel "No evil can happen,to a good man ,either in life or after death "
                          Plato

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play,,than a year of conversation "
                          Plato

hahaha 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Comment

Halabriel "No evil can happen,to a good man ,either in life or after death "
                            Plato

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play,,than a year of conversation "
                            Plato

hahaha 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
                            Fantastic, pleased to see you researched Plato, and took no offense at my comments.
                            The moderators were concerned my comment may have upset you!

β€œEducation is teaching our children to desire the right things.”
                            Plato
                            Last edited by Halabriel; October 30, 2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Halabriel i already knew who Plato was , I had already read a biography of him but I had forgotten 😊😊. Don't worry no offense taken .πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

"Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance "
                              Plato

Comment

Eat Pie, it solves more problems than oreos.
                                -DarkxSaint

Comment

Working...
                                X