Putting "duties "

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting "duties "

First of all I want to say hello to everyone ,( looks like no one missed me nor noticed I was gone πŸ˜…πŸ˜°) it's been a long time since I haven't posted here , but today I want to share one of my ideas with you guys , ( For the developers ) THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR WE SO PLEASE ADD IT UP , We all know that many times new players join and demand PROMOTIONS for general , most of the time they join , help and ask , but that's rarely. So it come to a time that we promote players thinking that they are trusted and helpful , but when login back , you only have like 36 players left out of 100 that happened to me a various players . Well, my idea is that we can decide if ******* can kick people , promote them or change the ALLAINCE description . That way , if a player ask for promotion ( and let's say that your rule is GENERAL= 10,000 assist ) because he/she has 10,000+ assist , you'll decide if she can kick , Promote, or change . What do you guys think ? Also : can there please be a section for leaders to give messages and can't be erased unless he wants ? I want this because I give advises to my fellow mates but they also write there and it erases . I'm sure that my advises/tips are great because I tell the lower levels tips like HOUSING , WHERE TO PUT YOUR DEFENCES , WHERE TO PUT YOUR GODS etc.......... So all I'm asking is for a section in which important news and tips aren't deleted
    Last edited by Hercules; October 11th, 2017, 06:29 PM.

I would like a Alliance Rules tab too. It would be nice to have the ability to delete announcements, like when someone accidentally types I have 4 in the announcements & others reply taking out the actual announcement. lol
    Join The Madhouse! We are crazy about GoO!

Comment

Originally posted by NickLovesGOO View Post
      I would like a Alliance Rules tab too. It would be nice to have the ability to delete announcements, like when someone accidentally types I have 4 in the announcements & others reply taking out the actual announcement. lol
      Right ?! Thx bro for your feedback ,

Comment

Nice ideas Hercules & welcome back ! πŸ˜πŸ‘»
        Damn, LEGION OF TARTARUS is SPOOKIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
          Nice ideas Hercules & welcome back ! πŸ˜πŸ‘»

πŸ˜­πŸ˜–πŸ˜€ Ahh thx bro . ATLEAST you guys like it

Comment

An alliance rule book & tip section will be helpful ^_^

Comment

Agree . Nice idea

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarian Warrior View Post
                Agree . Nice idea
                Cha right ?!
                Barbarian Warrior thx bro

Comment

Honestly lately, I'm starting to like ur ideas with this and the previous one where u mentioned about achievements.

Comment

We are actually managing to find good ideas but it may be hard for the developers to actually put it into the coding. So be wary and also that's a GREAT IDEA!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProzKill Gaming View Post
                      We are actually managing to find good ideas but it may be hard for the developers to actually put it into the coding. So be wary and also that's a GREAT IDEA!!
                      Probably the developers have thought of some of ideas here already. They say they have a long long list of updates in the next versions... All we can do is wait, keep these ideas coming, and make their list crazily long!

Comment

To be honest , I have have a notebook full of ideas . Some I share here but the others I keep for myself . I want to create an YouTube channel of gods of Olympus , where I can share them all . Sometimes I wonder if sharing them here is even a good idea , I mean , I barely get any replies , likes oranything . Castiel said that they read every post made here but Ni find that hard to believe. I sended Ametyist some messages a long time ago but hasn't been answered , then I sended Castiel some too but in vain . . My question of what PVR means hasn't been answered yet nor others . But I still share the here and try to be as active here as possible , every hour I'm logging in to see if I get new notifications , or to see what you guys posted , my main goal is to make GoO a better game and to make it more fun πŸ˜€ , so I share them hopping that one day they will be unleashed

Comment

Hercules always watching πŸ‘€.
                          feel free to post ideas, unfortunately there are many reasons ideas can’t have direct feedback from the dev team. Rest assured every post does get read, glad your latest ideas have recieved some community feedback

Comment

Referring to your question about PVR, Im quite concerned that you haven’t recieved any response. I never paid much attention to it, but now that you bring it up I’m wondering if its not a hidden code that might lead us on a world wide hunt for treasures that will change the very facts that our history has been written around for the past several millennia.......

It’s either that or a boring tag related to something like the type of devise you are using😝

Comment

CASTIEL thanks , that means a lot .

Comment

Working...
                              X