New update : A NEW GOD AND A NEW WAY TO HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New update : A NEW GOD AND A NEW WAY TO HELP

Hi guys it's me Hercules I have another idea , about a god this Abbbility you guys ( DEVELOPERS ) can use this abbillty for any of your creations

Here's the idea ;

I would like to call this ABILITY DEFENCE SUUMMONER ( But you guys can change the name of you like ) , It's when you press the button 1 st ,2nd ,3rd any one ( It depends on the developers choice ) And then a defence pops up where your God is (The God that the developers choose) and that defence can be

1. Cyclops,Greek fire tower, BALLISA , Arrow men , Or Archimedes tower . You guys can make it change e.g , When you press it the first time a Greek fire tower will pop up first, Then the Fire tower ,Clyclops ,Archimedes ,BALLISA so basically the defences will just switch around OR ;

2. You guys can make a new Defence and you can only use it With the God e.g ( Cannon,Bomb tower etc )
    And if my idea works for Helping ABBILITY it will be very use full because :

1) If you are defending a member or yourself and they drop Artemis and shoot one of your houses or defence and they are about to drop HERA OR ATHENA THERE lol , You can use the new gods ABBILITY as to put a new defence there it the space ! (You know Ares ABBILITY is ACOLYPES AND ZUES IS ZAP ) The way in how this helps it that they can't do the BOOM-COMBO

2) So about this God ABBILITY you can summons the NEW defence ( CANNONS, BOMB TOWER ) Or just the "Old " Defences ( ARROW MEN, GREEK FIRE TOWRE )

And that's it. That's my idea I hope you like it

Oops I forgot it's monument and house :

Monument : Put your defences Beside this monument . The new monument can make your defences HEALTH AND STRENGHT DOULBLE !

House : It can make your defences Health and strenght To level 30
    Last edited by Hercules; March 3rd, 2017, 10:51 AM.

I still say this was a good idea 😐😡😢

Comment

So, the most recent update came out and very excitedly I updated it early this morning only for the download to take an eternity and when finally done, I can't even go past the START screen! The opening cutscene force exits the app and serves as barrier from me getting online, trying to SKIP is nigh impossible as the screen lags so much the game pretty much crashes at that point. I've already updated and reinstalled the app as well as resarted the phone and cleared the RAM, even with me deleting some of my large memory apps for good measure. Nothing works and I know this is problem others face I've seen it on social media pages and even here, but will this get resolved? I've invested a lot of time on this game, practically a year, and my only saving grace is I'm worrying to early before any legit fix can help this. And man this sucks.

Comment

Contacting support may get better results than off-topic necroposting.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
          Hi guys it's me Hercules I have another idea , about a god this Abbbility you guys ( DEVELOPERS ) can use this abbillty for any of your creations

Here's the idea ;

I would like to call this ABILITY DEFENCE SUUMMONER ( But you guys can change the name of you like ) , It's when you press the button 1 st ,2nd ,3rd any one ( It depends on the developers choice ) And then a defence pops up where your God is (The God that the developers choose) and that defence can be

1. Cyclops,Greek fire tower, BALLISA , Arrow men , Or Archimedes tower . You guys can make it change e.g , When you press it the first time a Greek fire tower will pop up first, Then the Fire tower ,Clyclops ,Archimedes ,BALLISA so basically the defences will just switch around OR ;

2. You guys can make a new Defence and you can only use it With the God e.g ( Cannon,Bomb tower etc )
          And if my idea works for Helping ABBILITY it will be very use full because :

1) If you are defending a member or yourself and they drop Artemis and shoot one of your houses or defence and they are about to drop HERA OR ATHENA THERE lol , You can use the new gods ABBILITY as to put a new defence there it the space ! (You know Ares ABBILITY is ACOLYPES AND ZUES IS ZAP ) The way in how this helps it that they can't do the BOOM-COMBO

2) So about this God ABBILITY you can summons the NEW defence ( CANNONS, BOMB TOWER ) Or just the "Old " Defences ( ARROW MEN, GREEK FIRE TOWRE )

And that's it. That's my idea I hope you like it

Oops I forgot it's monument and house :

Monument : Put your defences Beside this monument . The new monument can make your defences HEALTH AND STRENGHT DOULBLE !

House : It can make your defences Health and strenght To level 30
          Maybe this God can be Hephaestus

Comment

I am really looking forward to Hephaestus, probably might be one of the most interesting gods so far.

Comment

Markers Yeah....i hope that this god isnt too OP though like hera and poseidon cuz i feel like those new gods changed the way how the battles used to be when there were only 6 gods......and i feel that these new gods make the game alot more easier for the new players than it was before

Oh and im back after i dont know how long.....Hi everybody

Comment

Working...
              X