No announcement yet.

Please merge with or join my Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please merge with or join my Alliance!

HI Everyone!

We are a fun alliance that is a couple years old called Loyal Goyales. As you can imagine, our membership ebbs and flows. Currently we are at 52 active members but are looking for more teammates to get us once again into high membership. If you are also a small alliance looking to become a more active one please consider joining us! If you are open to the idea of joining a fun and active alliance then please consider Loyal Goyales!

Thanks

How are we supposed to merge with another alliance?

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
      How are we supposed to merge with another alliance?
      the players go into one alliance and hopefully the name becomes merged too, just lately, CM merged into Les Rebelles

Comment

hopefully? lmao

Comment

Think you can ask the dev to change the name of the alliance.

Comment

Hi Karen, I'm a member of Hermatic Order and we are are also looking to merge with another alliance

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
              hopefully? lmao
              Yeah, depends mostly on the alliance you merge into, though CM and Rebelles still haven't found any good names...

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post

Yeah, depends mostly on the alliance you merge into, though CM and Rebelles still haven't found any good names...
                Lol they could get a bit better name in my opinion but I feel like they might stick with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
                  Hi Karen, I'm a member of Hermatic Order and we are are also looking to merge with another alliance
                  Hi Falcon,

Would your alliance be game to quit your alliance and join Loyal Goyales? We currently have about 62 members.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

We've had about 4 or 5 people join our alliance posting interest in merging alliances but nothing has happened yet. Thank you for your interest. Please keep an open mind about merging with us, if you are a small alliance. It IS more fun when you have full membership and have more people online at the same time to assist and chat, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Lol they could get a bit better name in my opinion but I feel like they might stick with that one.
                      They are sticking with it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X