Alliance wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance wars

It would be cool if there were alliance wars or events like in many other similar game. I think this is a big letdown from the developers.

Originally posted by Vico View Post
    It would be cool if there were alliance wars or events like in many other similar game. I think this is a big letdown from the developers.
    They said they were working on it in 2017 so it will come out but not within my life time.

Comment

haha i mean, yeah that's true :P but i was kinda hoping maybe this year, that would possibly make the biggest boom to goo

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post
        haha i mean, yeah that's true :P but i was kinda hoping maybe this year, that would possibly make the biggest boom to goo
        Nah, only my great grandchildrens gonna see it happen.

Comment

Alliance wars will come out when we all move to Mars.

Comment

Genuinely curious, what does everyone mean when they say "Alliance War?" Like, do we have CoC's clan war in mind? Something else?
            Vi veri universum vivus vici

Comment

I'm all for this, but even CoC limits the # of ppl in a clan to 50, whereas we are limited to 100. Would we as active players be fine with a reduction in clan members to make for easier development?

Comment

that would be interesting change, will certainly increase the number of active alliances in the game :P especially now that in most of the alliances need only about 50 active players to be super active, and rest 50 are just there to fill the number

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                  I'm all for this, but even CoC limits the # of ppl in a clan to 50, whereas we are limited to 100. Would we as active players be fine with a reduction in clan members to make for easier development?
                  I think it gonna be an original idea if it is taking them more than 3 years to make.

Comment

To avoid the problem of inactivity, there could be a system of % like in the alliance trophies system (the first 10 players trophies count ×1/2 in the trophies count, the next 10 players ×1/3, etc...) so it wouldn't be a big problem if there was only 40 active people in a team against 80 for the opponent.

Comment

And maybe a system of season would be good (like the first team at the end of the season gets some loot (maybe ambrosia, idk or nothing or gems idk) and then every team comes back to 0 trophies for the next season.
                      it's only some idea I got.

Comment

i think i saw this suggestion before somewhere, but it might be a good idea to produce like a system to get rid of inactive alliances within the game :P say if some percentage of members are inactive, then the leader and the generals of that alliance will get notified of warning and the alliance will disappear if that percentage doesn't reduce back to permitted range

Comment

As a means of correcting Alliance inactivity, I'd offer a more subtle approach. In the Alliance leaderboard, list members in order of assist count rather than by trophy, highest to lowest. You can still keep Leader at the top if ya like, but that way, literally EVERYONE feels the weight of their assists. I'm vain, so seeing a player 1/2 my level higher than me on the list would definitely motivate me more. Not to mention, IF there were a reduction in Alliance members, it should be those who haven't contributed as much... In my opinion anyways.

Comment

I keep suggesting reduction in alliance members tho because I think it would be less draining on the server. There's been talk recently in my alliance of people being booted from a battle or just general lagginess... Which i know is going to happen regardless simply because of physical distance between contenders.

I'd also offer it AND a limit on officers to 1 leader, 4 generals, and 5 captains since you COULD create 5 alliance bases (at varying levels) for members of the opposing alliance to fight (if im explaining this well enough x_x). Leader creates flag base, generals create the others. Captains choose heroes. In the "prep phase" all victories generate [insert new resource] that upgrades one building by one level, making player contribution of the utmost importance. Each city could be limited in number of buildings (depending on level range) but allow each alliance to get up to 12 gods total consisting of either pantheon. Give plenty of variety and potential to effectively block against Arty Patron (. ).

You'd get a ton more activity and something roughly fair (perhaps not perfectly so) across the entire board with enough distinction to not seem like you're copying CoC. Thoughts?
                            Last edited by Unspeakable1; April 13, 2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable1 View Post
                              Genuinely curious, what does everyone mean when they say "Alliance War?" Like, do we have CoC's clan war in mind? Something else?
                              In a way, yes, but they've been working on it for 4 years now

Comment

Working...
                              X