Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance leaderboard update

Hello

With the new uptade there are 3 alliance leaderboards (olympus, underworld,global). In each alliance there s only 1 leader board. The players ranking inside the alliance is olympus based only.
    Does anyone know if underworld ranking is taken into account for the alliance underworld leaderboard or is it the olympus ranking ?

I think the current ranking inside the alliance is good. At the end of the day, Underworld is always going to be an addition. Something you do as an extra when you run out of things to do in Olympus, kinda like a mini account. I think for this update to remain as a positive feature, this must not be changed. Olympus is the main, and should be the measure of the players.

Ranking is different, it's legit just showing the ranking from different categories. But with the order of account names within the alliance, it's kinda showing which players are most... reliable in the alliance? Most experienced within the alliance? Best at the game? idk but you get the idea.

Comment

Hello

i understand your point. But since each player's contribution to the alliance score depends on its rank inside the alliance and goes like this
      Players ranked from 1 to 10 (leader included) 50 % of trophies are taken into account
      players from 11 to 20 35 %
      from 21 to 30 20 %
      From 31 to 40 10 %
      From 41 to 100 5 %

I just want to know if underworld alliance ranking is bases upon underworld ranking inside the alliance or based upon.olympus score.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtpembry View Post
        Hello

i understand your point. But since each player's contribution to the alliance score depends on its rank inside the alliance and goes like this
        Players ranked from 1 to 10 (leader included) 50 % of trophies are taken into account
        from 21 to 30 20 %
        From 31 to 40 10 %
        From 41 to 100 5 %

I just want to know if underworld alliance ranking is bases upon underworld ranking inside the alliance or based upon.olympus score.
        The Underworld alliance/player leaderboard is ranked by Underworld trophies only, the alliances total Underworld rating is not currently viewable from the alliance details page.

Comment

Thanks for your answer Castiel

Comment

Hello

from 21 to 30 20 %
            From 31 to 40 10 %
            From 41 to 100 5 %

ohhhhh what haha wut in the world was I talking about, sorry about that

Comment

Originally posted by JKs View Post

ohhhhh what haha wut in the world was I talking about, sorry about that
              I m not an english speaking person. So let s blame it on my bad english level : ))

Comment

CASTIEL hello

I ve noticed that the numbers of players registered in for each alliance is different from the numbers of players in the alliance.
                do you know the reason for this dicrepancy ?

Comment

im suspecting maybe number of active players? but not sure

Comment

CASTIEL hello

I ve noticed that the numbers of players registered in for each alliance is different from the numbers of players in the alliance.
                    do you know the reason for this dicrepancy ?
                    It's not the active players. A spot check shows this. THC, for example, has 85. Leaderboard says 64. They have less than 10 inactives. Complained about this long ago in an old thread, but at that time some alliances were off by 1-3 players. At the time, it affected maybe 10% of the top 100 alliances. Now it's all of them and the amounts are much larger.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

It's not the active players. A spot check shows this. THC, for example, has 85. Leaderboard says 64. They have less than 10 inactives. Complained about this long ago in an old thread, but at that time some alliances were off by 1-3 players. At the time, it affected maybe 10% of the top 100 alliances. Now it's all of them and the amounts are much larger.
                      Yes i ve checked too and if you sum inactive it doesn t fit either. Moreover the discrepancy is highly variable. The alliance i m in it s only 2 out of 92 but it can rise to 30 out of 100. That s pretty odd

Comment

Working...
                      X