Annoying thing about alliances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying thing about alliances

For some weird reason, a lot of people just come into my alliance, ask everyone to join another alliance, then leaves. That is very annoying. Also, I found out that when you search up an alliance, it has to be exact letters and stuff. And, it won't always show all the alliances under a name.

Originally posted by Athene View Post
    For some weird reason, a lot of people just come into my alliance, ask everyone to join another alliance, then leaves. That is very annoying. Also, I found out that when you search up an alliance, it has to be exact letters and stuff. And, it won't always show all the alliances under a name.
    Happen a lot in my alliance. Suggest they made a rule in the announcement that only people who like licking moldy socks are allowed to recruit players but that never got added sadly.

Comment

I just ignore them completely, annoying recruiters.

Comment

that's a bit hard, since 2 weeks ago, 10 POPPED UP AND ASKED TO JOIN ANOTHER ALLIANCE.

Comment

Hope we can delete them at least.

Comment

Or the game should add a report option and it will give players warning if they spam.

Comment

hmm I hope they make it so that after joining an alliance, you need to stay for at least 5 days before leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
                hmm I hope they make it so that after joining an alliance, you need to stay for at least 5 days before leaving.
                That will make it super annoying if someone joined the wrong alliance that their friend said to join.

Comment

If you want an alliance where no one can get in but people you want (like people you know in real life) I have a private alliance called Camp Jupiter that has me, my sister and my friend. And if you don’t want to have private alliance just kick the recruiters then they can’t come back to your alliance.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (4).jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	47477

Comment

Working...
                    X