Alliance Fairness, Helpfulness, Consideration for teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Fairness, Helpfulness, Consideration for teammates

The Alliance I'm in is moderately active and has many decent members. Recent younger newbies have caused a few problems but nothing out of the ordinary.
    It's come to my attention that some members have multiple accounts. Many also obviously chat on discord. Some of these players must be communicating and forming little groups that all get on for one of two battles, then leave. They don't help anyone outside of their little group and once they're done, they leave.
    I hang around (sometimes for hours) and help anyone that is attacking (or being attacked). I don't attack much myself as I prefer assisting...but I feel like I'm being used or at least getting the short end of the stick.
    I don't use discord, Facebook or any other chat service. I don't have multiple accounts. I just like to play...with everyone. If others in the alliance don't feel the same, I feel like I'm in the wrong place.

Any thoughts?

Looks to me you need to find another place to call home as you don’t feel like you fit in anymore. What time do you usually play? I’m sure other alliances is active when u are 0lying too for u to have fun again

Comment

Agree with Leo. It’s time you found another alliance to work with.
      Alliance- Heroes of Olympus 2.0!

Comment

I'm looking for an alliance of members that aren't selfish or always short on time.
        Retired older people seems like the right fit. I'm 57.
        I love to assist everyone, but feel the group would be more fun (and productive) if everyone was willing to assist and can play for more than 15 minutes.

Comment

My alliance has many player that will often stick around a for hours and it’s still a mystery to me that if they even need to every sleep or work

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post
            My alliance has many player that will often stick around a for hours and it’s still a mystery to me that if they even need to every sleep or work
            I've been to IMMORTALS before and it's a good place but not very good at assisting. If you want a good overall alliance I'd try Cobra Spikes. Someone is always on and often 5 or 6 people at once. Plus everyone assists.

Comment

Working...
            X