Problem players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem players

My team has a former member who has been causing problems for us. She was kicked from the team for her poor attitude and ever since then she and her friends have been joining the team and harassing our members, making vague threats, etc. Kicking them doesn’t seem to make any difference to them as they just rejoin again later. We closed our team for a few days hoping that they would get bored of trying, but now that we’ve reopened they are back at it again.

Have any of you had similar experiences and how were you able to deal with it?

Thanks a lot!
    Alliance- Heroes of Olympus 2.0!

I think there should be permanent ban option available for the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post
      I think there should be permanent ban option available for the leader.
      Yep, that would be great. The player that I’m having a problem with also has several cronies who keep joining and causing problems as well. They’ve already said in chat that they will just change their names and come back... I’ve sent a support ticket in but I somehow doubt that they can help.

Comment

Leaders can have the list of players they have banned from the alliance, and can also choose to "unban" any player if they wish to.

Comment

Would be nice to be able to report, and hav account deleted after review

Comment

I am not sure about that. We need as many players as we can to play the game.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering what the result of the support ticket was. I’m hopeful, as we haven’t had any issues since I received this reply, but there really should be a better option for leaders to use...

Comment

Well, unfortunately the ‘reaching out’ that was done with the player has not deterred her or her friends from continuing to join and make comments. We really need an in-game option for teams to be able to deal with problem players that can prevent them from rejoining... This is ridiculous.

Comment

Fanusen Players can use the in game option of contacting support to report issues. Please contact support directly so that they can help.

Comment

CASTIEL I have. Please see the included response that I received from support earlier in the thread. I’ve now contacted them a couple of additional times. I’m trying to do as support suggested, but I’m near my breaking point with these people disrupting my team.

Comment

I see your previous post, which is why I directed you to contact support and follow the necessary steps for support to address the issue.

Comment

Apologies, I guess I misunderstood. Thank you for your input.

Comment

Working...
                        X