Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attracting people to join your alliance

Hi guys,
    I'm pretty new to GoO, at around lvl 23. I created a new alliance but there are only a few people in it so far. How can I attract more people to join without giving promotions?
    P.S. The alliance's name is Fifth Cohort Twelth Legion Fulminata.

Tbh I'd suggest you first join another alliance, other communities in Discord or other platforms. Establish connections, learn about the game then make your alliance. This way, you can learn about the players themselves so that you can apply it once you finally create your alliance.

Having sufficient numbers to reach top 100 also works as some players like me just browse the ranking charts then join those alliances as they are more likely to be more active.

Nice alliance name tho, unlike most of the alliances in the top 100 rank.

Comment

Originally posted by The Olympians View Post
      Hi guys,
      I'm pretty new to GoO, at around lvl 23. I created a new alliance but there are only a few people in it so far. How can I attract more people to join without giving promotions?
      P.S. The alliance's name is Fifth Cohort Twelth Legion Fulminata.
      It is difficult to attract people to your team unless you are on the top 100 board. Unfortunately the mechanics of the game make it pretty difficult to differentiate your team from the plethora of other teams out there, so I think that people generally go by the top 100 and/or the activity & team membership numbers.

For the love of god though, please do not have people join other teams in order to try to snipe players...
      Alliance- Heroes of Olympus 2.0!

Comment

Working...
      X