Clear All

• Not welcomed?

Guess I am not welcomed in Legends...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4773.PNG
Views:	179
Size:	5.88 MB
ID:	42413

Well, you were partially welcome, it seems...lol. Anyone who just wants to play the game without drama is always welcome to join Strength & Honor. We just attack, assist (well, most of us, anyway) and occasionally chat. As an added benefit (for me), if you joined, you wouldn't be able to attack my base anymore :-D
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
      Well, you were partially welcome, it seems...lol. Anyone who just wants to play the game without drama is always welcome to join Strength & Honor. We just attack, assist (well, most of us, anyway) and occasionally chat. As an added benefit (for me), if you joined, you wouldn't be able to attack my base anymore :-D
      lol farms me 3+ times a day

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post

lol farms me 3+ times a day
        The D comes and goes. Farming happens.....unless the farmers are all in your alliance :-D

Still curious why he was kicked. Are the big alliances scared of spies, people joining to spar bases, etc...?
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

The D comes and goes. Farming happens.....unless the farmers are all in your alliance :-D

Still curious why he was kicked. Are the big alliances scared of spies, people joining to spar bases, etc...?
          Not sure either. I actually just went there for a friendly visit. Going to alliances to spar bases is not worth my time. There’s no point anyway. Bases are always copied by others anyway. Any half way decent design that someone comes with will be copied immediately anyway. Just another reason why defense lags behind offense.

Comment

The amount of "anyway" in the comment

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post
              The amount of "anyway" in the comment
              Yes I used it three times thus equaling the number of brain cells you possess. Thanks for adding nothing to the topic.

Comment

Haha I was joking, "number of brain cells you possess". You're talking to a student who goes to one of the best universities in the world. I know you're just being sarcastic, but you know, just FYI.

Comment

Ehhh...it's normal for top alliances to kick people.

Comment

I kick people on a daily basis, but that’s generally for being poor/rude teammates. Idk, maybe he’s upset them or they are worried about spies...but it’s not like u can’t go look at their bases any time

Comment

Working...
                    X