Matchup Between Top 2 Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchup Between Top 2 Alliance

In anticipation of the long-awaited release of Alliance War, let's breakdown the matchup between the top 2 alliances. This is my personal opinion of the best 10 attackers from each alliance.

LEGENDS:
    1. Scorpion
    2. VIP
    3. Claquesous
    4. Will
    5. Juice
    6. JBone
    7. Chaos
    8. THOR (Assuming this is not a Mini)
    9. Scorpio
    10. Chinese Level 115
    Now if Greenicus is active he will slide to #3. If Suit is active he would bump Scorpio off the list.

THC:
    1. Leo
    2. MANISH
    3. Overkill
    4. Superior
    5. Rich
    6. Acrobat
    7. Megatheos
    8. Adrien
    9. War Hammer
    10. angelo
    Litebike, Dark Knight, Mathrocks, Graecus, Hansolo, Creeps, and Ragnar, are pretty good as well.

At Legends, the gap between Top 12 (counting Green and Suit), and the rest is pretty wide.
    THC Is just too well balanced at the moment, I don't see anyone beating them come alliance war, this is just my personal opinion.

Thanks for putting me in one.
    which alliance are you on?

Comment

Since Rain wrote Abbie with and y instead .....there is only one person that I know of who does it on purpose.
      * hands Mr Rain a Suit

Comment

I'm actually very curious on how devs will deliver the alliance wars to us. Like, no matter how much I think about it, I can't come up with a good creative way to make this happen.

Comment

No love for Umut?

#fakenews

Comment

I only agree that Claquesous, Scorpio, VIP and Chinese name who tick the best player list.

Comment

KK is best ✅I miss KK.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain View Post
                In anticipation of the long-awaited release of Alliance War, let's breakdown the matchup between the top 2 alliances. This is my personal opinion of the best 10 attackers from each alliance.

LEGENDS:
                1. Scorpion
                2. VIP
                3. Claquesous
                4. Will
                5. Juice
                6. JBone
                7. Chaos
                8. THOR (Assuming this is not a Mini)
                9. Scorpio
                10. Chinese Level 115
                Now if Greenicus is active he will slide to #3. If Suit is active he would bump Scorpio off the list.

THC:
                1. Leo
                2. MANISH
                3. Overkill
                4. Superior
                5. Rich
                6. Acrobat
                7. Megatheos
                8. Adrien
                9. War Hammer
                10. angelo
                Litebike, Dark Knight, Mathrocks, Graecus, Hansolo, Creeps, and Ragnar, are pretty good as well.

At Legends, the gap between Top 12 (counting Green and Suit), and the rest is pretty wide.
                THC Is just too well balanced at the moment, I don't see anyone beating them come alliance war, this is just my personal opinion.
                taking into account his point of view, we can say that we will also have a classification in the war of alliances. if we take in the points won by the great alliances after hard battles of great level. we could say that small alliances will have an advantage since with simpler battles they would have the same points and perhaps even the possibility of having a good position if there were a classification.

Comment

because a war of alliances without a classification would not make sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X