Inactivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactivity

Flip you have been inactive for 28 days now. Did something happen or did you take a long break or something? Please respond. If you are quitting goo you should hand leadership to greengardner. If you do that do you think green will rename the alliance greenside? Lol.

Flip's been inactive on the forums since June, so you likely won't get the answer you're looking for here.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

If anyone is ever thinking about quitting goo give leader to someone else, to someone you can trust. Otherwise there will just be a gigantic power vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos4369 View Post
        If anyone is ever thinking about quitting goo give leader to someone else, to someone you can trust. Otherwise there will just be a gigantic power vacuum.
        Yeah this is true actually, I regret not doing that when I had to quit the previous account due to an event that was too sudden and unexpected. I pretty much just let my old alliance die.

Comment

I treally dont want to leave because there is no alliance lile flipside and there are good people there. There are also a lot of intellegwnt people in there, me being among them. Also, if Flip dies in real life that would be very sad. These are one of the many possibilities.

Comment

There are other alliances that are good as well, you'll just have to search for it.

Comment

Kratos4369 I'm still playing🙂 I had some things come up, sorry about that. Thanks for checking on me🤗
              See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos4369 View Post
                Flip you have been inactive for 28 days now. Did something happen or did you take a long break or something? Please respond. If you are quitting goo you should hand leadership to greengardner. If you do that do you think green will rename the alliance greenside? Lol.
                The one who has been in the game for a long time and in this forum knows about the effort and dedication that Flip has dedicated to his alliance. I consider the claim unfair, since we all have a life outside the game and we are tied to obligations, work, illnesses and other things that may affect our performance in the game. and personally I consider Flip a great leader since I have been in their alliance and I know the very good treatment he gives to his teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip View Post
                  Kratos4369 I'm still playing🙂 I had some things come up, sorry about that. Thanks for checking on me🤗
                  I am pleased to read it Flip, and I will take a tour of your alliance, these days, I will change the name of my small account, now it is called diego79 300s. I repeat again. you are a great leader Flip

Comment

Working...
                  X