Looking for players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for players

We currently have openings in my alliance if anyone would like to join. We r THE GLADIATORS all uppercase and our leader is y. We r a very laid back and friendly alliance. Very active. I will be recruiting tomorrow on my second account so please check us out, we r on the leader board.

Me and everyone from GREEKS FOR THE WIN want to say congrats on getting the leaderboard and good luck finding players!

Comment

My GOO username is Kratos and I used to be in that alliance for about a month? If you don't know who I am talk to Keith or some other people and they will probably tell you that they remember when I used to be in that alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by pixel View Post
        Me and everyone from GREEKS FOR THE WIN want to say congrats on getting the leaderboard and good luck finding players!
        Thank u very much.

Comment

Cool kratos do you mind telling me why you left? Since I am the leader currently I want to fix what made you leave to reduce the amount of people leaving thank you also Men She no problem

Comment

I didn't leave, I got kicked out. I don't know why I got kicked, so I just quit the alliance.

Comment

My group is getting chaotic.
              the leader isn't playing every day.
              Too many new inexperienced members, little to no communication.
              We have posted rules but it seems half of them ignore or don't read them.
              Courtesy, teamwork and communication are key to a good alliance...
              as well as being active.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos4369 View Post
                I didn't leave, I got kicked out. I don't know why I got kicked, so I just quit the alliance.
                Sorry, I am not sure what happened. We only kick for not following the rules or being inactive for 30 days or more.

Comment

Please put in the assignments asking who did it.

Comment

Sorry, I meant anouncments.

Comment

Good luck to you guys
                      A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Sweet Nikki, did you name your alliance based on religion?

Comment

Rich Lol 😂 it was his idea. I personally like Angels and Demons, I think that’s the one I liked best but we did a group vote since it was two alliances merging together. So “start’ “beginnings “ I think that’s where he came up with it.
                          The only alliance which I really came up with ( plus gin ) shhh don’t tell him I said so, was my original alliance British Gods and that’s because I fancy brits and wanted to trick and trap them all with me. Muhahahaha😈
                          A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

OK. I'll message you on the forums tommorrow about something.

Comment

Working...
                            X