Flipside rises in the leaderboards.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flipside rises in the leaderboards.

Flipside rises in the leaderboards when some top players joined. Kitten, dino, kane and war hammer, thank you so much for joining. Flipside is number 10 in the leaderboards right now. With some of tge top players in flipside I think flipside is able to go to number 1 in the leaderboards. What do you guys think?

Lol I dont know if we would ever get to #1 kiddo. All that matters is that we have fun playing the game which we are doing 😉
    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Oh don't let ranking consume you its not all that being #1...trust me. As Flip said..just have fun
      New Turkish Delight Era. New friends...New start

Comment

Lol as soon as those top players leave then sadly u guys move back down. I also wouldn’t care about placement. Have fun what is more important is having active players.
        A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

I think it is really cool when high level players spend time away from the top alliances. It is good for the game. It makes kids like kratos (and adults) find more fun in the game again. Sparks activity. Players come and go regardless of their level. As long as they have good intentions they are always welcome back to the FlipSide. Our team has gotten really lucky to have players like War Hammer Bennett the Bandit who came to help out our alliance when we were first getting started. It really shows that they care about the game more than who they roll with or which alliance they are in. They have always been supportive. Thanks guys!
          See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Congratulations, on your ranking flip you have an awsome alliance.

Bandit

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett the Bandit View Post
              Congratulations, on your ranking flip you have an awsome alliance.

Bandit
              Thanks bandit! That means a lot. And thanks to your advice during your visits! I'm so thankful to you for giving our alliance the time to help out us out and teach us the ways of the game. We've built a family and that is what matters 😉
              See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetmai View Post
                Lol as soon as those top players leave then sadly u guys move back down. I also wouldn’t care about placement. Have fun what is more important is having active players.
                From 10 to 46. It was foretold. Hope Flipside gained some keepers the past week or two and starts climbing back up.

Wait I take that back. I forgot. You attacked me five hours ago! Meanie! :-D j/k
                Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

From 10 to 46. It was foretold. Hope Flipside gained some keepers the past week or two and starts climbing back up.

Wait I take that back. I forgot. You attacked me five hours ago! Meanie! :-D j/k
                  I don't think any of us expected it to last 😉 we are still having a blast so my mission is accomplished!

you revenge my newly rearranged base! How dare you! Lol you could have at least made it look like it was difficult😭😜
                  See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Lol. Well done fritz. Flip is almost max. Get it, her name is almost max. Lol that's a pun. Also, if you are reading this you might want to read mt other topic called "flipside dissapeard?" and what does F.U stand for?

Comment

Flipside will never disappear🙈
                      See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Working...
                      X