No announcement yet.

Can u handle extreme activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so lobo is visiting . hope he is enjoying us as much as we appreciate him being at Heathens. Had some great adds that pushed us up to five , we like the ranking b but like energetic ppl who want to be part of a great alliance more. anyway we currently are at 93 members and need a few more real gamers to check us out. Hope to see you soon

Heathen Bennett

Comment

I'd be happy to come back. Leaving wasn't personal against the alliance. It is about the update being delayed. A form of protest i suppose lol.

Comment

Glad to have you back Lobo The Heathen Horde is doing so well! Congrats and thank you to all!
        “community feedback” really means free labor

Comment

sorry for those we hit Saturday somehow we got 30 members on at once

Comment

7 spots open . can u handle the heat

Comment

Hi, I have always hated coming up against you guys, don't listen to haters, all alliances will have their ups and down, most of the time people forget that's it's a game .... not too take it personal. Keep doing what your doing you guys are strong. Ty sweetnikki 😊
              A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Incredible work by setting up a dedicated website with tactics and tips on attack and defense, if used correctly it is indeed a powerful tool to create a disciplined phalanx-like Alliance. Well done Heathens.

Comment

What are the reqs for joining? My account is rank 4kish and my wife is sitting at about 3200

Comment

I personally was scared off by the website, lol too many rules. But most alliances all have their good and bads😘
                    A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Shade, you're welcome to come over and give us a try. Our req. are at 3000.

yes, the website is awesome, thanks Nikki it just meant to streamline how people participate

Comment

Nikki dont be scared off we are a pretty laid back group . You choose how u want to participate . give us a try you have nothing to lose . We have lowered requirements shade so that you and your wife can visit . Anyone not meeting requirements and would like to visit please feel free to give me a pm

Heathen Bennett

Comment

I smell something cooking in Heathens....like a burnt FWP

Comment

Great alliance u got there heathens. U have wonderful helpers for sure. U r at the top for a reason as all other top alliances r. I enjoyed my visit there very much. And thank you for a warm welcome when I visited, Maybe I will visit again with my second account..who knows ^_^
                            New Turkish Delight Era. New friends...New start

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowScimitar01 View Post

Uh, no you were not a part of heathens. McG doesn't remember you, nor do I. If you ever were a member, we would have asked you to check our website, which explains any doubt you ever might have had, including but not limited to the meaning of ques.
                              So, either you weren't a part of heathens or you left sooner ​than you should have as you didn't even get down to understanding the way heathens work.
                              in any case, if you still want to join up and see how we create order out of chaos, you're always welcome.
                              Peace
                              So is it chaotic or orderly?
                              ​​​​​​ You can't seem to decide.
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X