Can u handle extreme activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u handle extreme activity

A new recruit recently visited HEATHENS. And said there was no organization and it was chaotic. I beg to differ. We had somewhere around 20 players on , to the untrained eye it would appear chaotic. But we had players going solo, players pairing up in what we call battle buddies. And 2 ques going. We don't always have that kind of activity. But it does happen we have people from all parts of the world playing so you can always find someone on to help u if u need it. Chaotic perhaps but unorganized I don't think so. With this type of activity you need organization. If you can handle the heat. Come to our kitchen. For more information go to www.teamheathens.com

Hi bro you alliance is grate bro I wonder who said that . Thumbs up for you ally

Comment

I didnt even know you could do quests. Ill have to try to figure that out. The wiki thats set up isnt helpful. One simple question (when can new ppl to game assist) and wiki didnt have an answer. I got the answer here. Witch is as soon as they start, basicly during training they show u assist.

I dont know how big your alliance is, but if 20 ppl were on at once than it must be big. If you want an active alliance i imagine you have to be very organized. Especially with the possibility of 100 members. The game features also help out alot. Good luck. And i wouldnt listen to trolls like that. He made up an excuse to bounce, but i give him koodos for not just boneing out and giving a reason. Even if it was lame.
      Last edited by RiotGirl; April 2, 2017, 07:03 AM. Reason: Typos
      Leader of Greek Legion
      RiotGirl

Comment

We had two ques or lines going riot girl. But adding a quest sounds like an interesting idea. Just look up heathens. Currently ranked 7th. Thanks to some great addds this week. U can check the activity level of our teammates to know that we indeed are active. You have to realize this alliance is only 6 weeks old. Anarchy+Savages=HEATHENS. Come be a part of our team
        Last edited by Bennett the Bandit; April 2, 2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

What's Ques ? I was in your alliance but no one answered

Comment

Sorry Hercules u were not in our alliance yesterday so in one post u say we're doing great then in another u say we're not. Can't make up your mind? Please try to refrain from making negative comments about someone else's alliance. You would not like people making negative comments about yours
            Last edited by Bennett the Bandit; April 6, 2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Heathens is a juggernaut. I hate facing you guys. Way too many defenders lol.

BTW i could care less what people say about Sloppy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to the free expression of it... even uninformed, ignorant ones. The caveat would be that it isn't right to "promote" hate toward an alliance or player.

there is a huge difference between me saying:

"I hate sloppy seconds and would like to see them gone from the game"

vs.

"I hate sloppy seconds and c'mon guys we all should hate them because then we could destroy them and make them leave the game and our own alliances will improve in rank"

or

"I will be sending gems to the players that send mini accounts into sloppy seconds to help destroy it from the inside because I hate Lobo"

Entrapment and coercion are offenses that required nuanced appreciation of where free agency ends and brainwashing manipulation begins.

think of this... every invention we have today that makes life enjoyable and entertaining came from experimentation and no experiment ever works the first time. Imagine Edison now having made a shoddy first iteration of the light bulb then told himself (or told people around him) to refrain from negative comments about the invention not working properly.

Heathens is not perfect. Sloppy is not perfect. People are entitled to express that they aren't impressed... this is how we find the motivation to strive toward improvement. Here we are discussing such things at a forum website set up to recognize that negative criticism can be constructive and help improve something. If Aegis had the attitude of "please don't say anything negative about GoO", then this forum wouldn't exist and the game would likely cease to improve and the community would stop growing.

Also, not really as a passive-aggressive jab or snipe, but more as a matter of fact observation about irony... Heathens was Anarchy + Savages?... all three of those words connote structures that produce and promote free expression! aggressive free expression, in fact

"Heathens" contend the status quo...they are liable to express "negative" criticism of how things are
              "Anarchy" is a system based in recognizing the value of each individual's rights to free expression and criticism of collectivist structures that don't suit them or serve them
              "Savages" are ferocious attackers who hit first and contemplate their actions after

I'm thinking that you should be the types to embrace negative criticism based on team moniker. How can a savage, heathen anarchist not have a thick skin? lol honestly tho

a forum is a place for discussion and criticism (negative or otherwise)... provided that hate isn't promoted or that the negative comments aren't gratuitous or vile, then the forum is a place for negative criticism.

We seem to be slipping into attitudes where an individual's inner feelings have to be tailored and catered to by external conditions. Control your own thoughts and feelings. Someone slanders you... suck it up man. or come back with how you can dispel the slander as petty and unfounded.

Comment

I feel like I just got lobotomized....the fact is that Herc did not join up with Heathens yesterday...so we are now in the frighteningly realistic world of alternative facts, which no one wants to be in unless pink elephants do fly.

Thanks for the compliment Lobo, we've worked hard to become a juggernaut which is fueled by our love for this game and working together.
                “community feedback” really means free labor

Comment

The forums is also a place of free expression. If a member has falsely/or mistakenly claimed that they were a member of that alliance, and states incorrect facts about said alliance, it is certainly within the alliance's rights to respectfully correct the post and defend their alliances reputaion in a fair and respectful manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                    What's Ques ? I was in your alliance but no one answered
                    Ques, q, queue are attack lines Herc.
                    “community feedback” really means free labor

Comment

ah... yes, well "fake news" would definitely fit in to what I was saying about "gratuitous negativity". So, I would agree that it is a kind of negative criticism that can't be justified. Btw... i might send my mini to heathens because i love active alliances and am friends with Sulk and Mi.

Comment

Originally posted by mcg anarchy View Post
                        I feel like I just got lobotomized....the fact is that Herc did not join up with Heathens yesterday...so we are now in the frighteningly realistic world of alternative facts, which no one wants to be in unless pink elephants do fly.

Thanks for the compliment Lobo, we've worked hard to become a juggernaut which is fueled by our love for this game and working together.
                        Dude I'm sure of it . I've bookmarked every Alliance I was in and yours is number 154 . I was also in New era and another that said the same things QUES but no one explain it to me what the heck they mean

Comment

do not feed... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post

Dude I'm sure of it . I've bookmarked every Alliance I was in and yours is number 154 . I was also in New era and another that said the same things QUES but no one explain it to me what the heck they mean
                            Uh, no you were not a part of heathens. McG doesn't remember you, nor do I. If you ever were a member, we would have asked you to check our website, which explains any doubt you ever might have had, including but not limited to the meaning of ques.
                            So, either you weren't a part of heathens or you left sooner ​than you should have as you didn't even get down to understanding the way heathens work.
                            in any case, if you still want to join up and see how we create order out of chaos, you're always welcome.
                            Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Lobotomous View Post
                              ah... yes, well "fake news" would definitely fit in to what I was saying about "gratuitous negativity". So, I would agree that it is a kind of negative criticism that can't be justified. Btw... i might send my mini to heathens because i love active alliances and am friends with Sulk and Mi.
                              so lobo if i can call u that, have not recognized your mini yet, would love to have you check us out

Comment

Working...
                              X